Madness Antecedent Madness Antecedent

Interesting piece

That was strange & pretty random.. I'm not sure I got it but I salute you for making something so different. I grew tired looking at the bunch of black & white unoriginals anyway, so kudoz.

MRat responds:

cool thanks. yah in the end the idea was just to do something different with the characters.

3:33am 3:33am

Not too fond on recycling..

I mean, this is just a spin on 'Taken' - and inferior one..
How come you didn't submit that instead of this one? To me, it's one of the best screamers ever made & I bet it would've gotten you one of those Halloween rewards.

Anyway, love your other work, peace & keep at it.

Kilinus Kilinus

Oh yeah!

Dude, it's awesome, I especially liked the slit wrist & spike through that baby's head - that'll tech it. And how you've used pidgeon to stress that most of violence comes from lack of education - hell yeah! It's a wooter fer sure!
Though I'm sure you're holier than thou, I still hope you can reckognise irony..

:-P

psydarkart responds:

I'm glad, that's you're liked, how the spike is going through that baby's head. Sure I still to reckognise irony...

The Band's Show The Band's Show

amusing little flash

Nice touch with that crowd going wild when you turn all on. Actually made go through it a couple of times.
Maybe I'm too easily amused..

artecartum responds:

Thanks for coment, man. I just have watched yours "The Match", very nice movie.

Flashteroids Flashteroids

stolen

stolen like 100 times before

T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r

just t3sting ur translat0r h3r3...

..app3ars t0 w0rk. anyway, it's n0t t3h 0nly i'v3 s33n, but @ l3ast it has 3astz0r 3ggs in. w0rth saving anyway.

as 4 t3h 3ggs: