Madness Antecedent Madness Antecedent

Interesting piece

That was strange & pretty random.. I'm not sure I got it but I salute you for making something so different. I grew tired looking at the bunch of black & white unoriginals anyway, so kudoz.

MRat responds:

cool thanks. yah in the end the idea was just to do something different with the characters.

3:33am 3:33am

Not too fond on recycling..

I mean, this is just a spin on 'Taken' - and inferior one..
How come you didn't submit that instead of this one? To me, it's one of the best screamers ever made & I bet it would've gotten you one of those Halloween rewards.

Anyway, love your other work, peace & keep at it.

Kilinus Kilinus

Oh yeah!

Dude, it's awesome, I especially liked the slit wrist & spike through that baby's head - that'll tech it. And how you've used pidgeon to stress that most of violence comes from lack of education - hell yeah! It's a wooter fer sure!
Though I'm sure you're holier than thou, I still hope you can reckognise irony..

:-P

psydarkart responds:

I'm glad, that's you're liked, how the spike is going through that baby's head. Sure I still to reckognise irony...

Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

At last something new happened in the NY world :)

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.9083 to 2.9169...
Yeah I did, because it rocks!

PureCarnage responds:

Nice, you have officially neutralized the last posters blam! Thanks!

COCK FUCKED. kthnx. COCK FUCKED. kthnx.

Art.

The drama, the suspence while the lizard marches towards the camera... And the abrupt (though a bit predictable) ending... Omg, I still shiver.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

i liek caek

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

<3 & fifenings!

Hehe, there I was, like five minutes a go thinking about the number of retards it takes to vote something as mediocre as Ultimate showdown to number one and then I saw this @ front page. Fulps know their shit, that's for sure.
Anyway, though your art is lacking in quality, this, for more than one reason, is one absolutely worthy sub. You have my congrats, <3 & respect. Just wish you threw in subtitles.
The way this angers fanboys, it's just too precious >:P

And extra thumbs up for throwing Piconjo in.

Good luck in your future xploits m8 & thank you for making this.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

<3 thanks for the kind review, sir. :)

PICONJO's Sin City PICONJO's Sin City

Piconjo &gt; Miller

It's g00d j00 retire Piconjo cuz it's best to leave while on th0p. I'll miss j00, j00 always made me laugh. <3 eternal.

Branco responds:

<3 eternal, brother.

el reencuentro el reencuentro

Few suggestions

Try setting your sound sync to stream, at least have subtitles in english and some storyline wouldn't hurt. Other than that, it shows promise. Good luck in your future exploits dude.

DanGonZ responds:

serch for voltaboy in the future

Joe Blob Joe Blob

fair

Sorta funny though a bit on screechy & aggressive side. Artwork's poor but the song made me grin a bit.

On The Moon (episode 2) On The Moon (episode 2)

that WAS funny

Especially when Hitler appeared. Gestolen made me chuckle, which I don't do a lot, so it must've been funny. I don't know what those guys before me were bitchin' about. They must be living in Vatican.